HartLogic began in 2012 by solving business problems as a successful technology, creative and media consultant. Today, HartLogic devoted to create, build, and develop entrepreneurs. In fact, everything we do — from the global solution for entrepreneurs to the foundation of philanthropy, and cloud to support business with reusable technology — is driven by this goal: How can we give the best support for entrepreneurs?
HartLogic is not a conventional organization, we collaborate to help each other and create impact together. – Bernhart Farras, Founder of HartLogic.
HartLogic is an entrepreneurship platform which supports the entrepreneurs around the world by creating, building, and developing entrepreneurs. HartLogic focuses on the education sector and believes that everyone is an entrepreneur inside. HartLogic’s vision is supporting entrepreneurs around the world with “Kita Wujudkan, Sekarang.” as the official tagline.
HartLogic is committed to supporting entrepreneurs by creating new connections, enabling collaborations, improving personal skills, providing knowledge, and building companies.
- HartLogic founder is Bernhart Farras. HartLogic started out in the bedroom of founder Bernhart Farras on 20 May 2012 while he’s thinking to help Indonesian small medium business.
- Since 2015, HartLogic running the organization by focusing on the education sector.
- In 2015 HartLogic reborn created from a collaboration of Java Indonesia Clothes, Learn to Share Academy, HartLogic Media, HartLogic Technology and HartLogic Creative with supporting business as the vision of HartLogic.
- In 2016 HartLogic transformation. Our organization transformed the vision, from supporting business to supporting entrepreneurs around the world.
- In July 2017 we update the website for 2.761 times and 6.321 user experience test. We name it HartLogic for You. Our solution upgraded to understand you better by creating For People, For Partner, and For Business user categorization method.
- The daily operations and website officially launched on August 17th, 2017. At the end of the first year in operation, HartLogic had a total of 1,500 members.
- In November 2017, we conduct a massive upgrade to user test and website. The result is finalizing HartLogic entrepreneurship platform with three services. HartLogic Solution, HartLogic Foundation, and HartLogic Cloud.
- In January 2018, we simplified our solution categorization into personal development (discover, community, events) and building company (incubator, consulting, ventures).
- In April 2018, we separate homepage, organization, and solution website to give the best localization experience. HartLogic.id for Indonesian people is the first localization website that we build.
- The platform is finished in June 2018, by finalizing the solution category with personal development, building company, explore, and equip as the 360° solution for the entrepreneur.
- HartLogic is self-funded.
We haven’t ever brought in outside financing. Since our earliest days, this has been incredibly important in providing freedom to shape the organization and its business practices.
- HartLogic owns its intellectual property.
This is far from the norm, in our industry or at most entrepreneur creator business. We didn’t always own it all. But thanks to some legal wrangling with our first services launched, we now do. This has freed us to make our own decisions about our services.
- HartLogic is more than a consultant and business incubator.
We started our existence as a consulting agency to support businesses and continue to build a business incubator to motivate people to become a businessman. And we’re still one, but with a hugely expanded focus and services. Which is great, because we create and help entrepreneurs to make better enterprise as a result, and we’ve also been able to diversify. We’re an Entrepreneurship platform. An application. A consulting agency. An incubator. A venture capitalist. An Event Organizer. An Award giver. But mostly, an organization full of passionate people who love to enable collaboration, help people and create impact every day.
- HartLogic is not using a “gray area” definition.
If you are wondering why you didn’t found any words like startup, social entrepreneurship, or millennials at HartLogic. Because those words have multiple definitions and we don’t want to make people confuse. To create a great collaboration, we have to start with clear communication.
For more information about our philosophy, please visit our Philosophy Page.
For more information about our statistics, please visit our Statistics Page.
For more information about our history, please visit our History Page.
For more information about our values, please visit our Values Page.
For more information about our future, please visit our Future Page.
For more information about our services, please visit our Services Page.