HartLogic began in 2012 by solving business problems as a successful technology, creative and media consultant. Today, HartLogic devoted to building and developing entrepreneurs. In fact, everything we do — from the global solution for entrepreneurs to the foundation of philanthropy, and cloud to support business with reusable technology — is driven by this goal: How can we give the best support for entrepreneurs?
HartLogic is not a conventional organization, we collaborate to help each other and create impact together. – Bernhart Farras, Founder of HartLogic.
HartLogic is an entrepreneurship platform which supports the entrepreneurs around the world by building and developing entrepreneurs.HartLogic focus on the education sector and believe that everyone is an entrepreneur inside. HartLogic’s vision is supporting entrepreneurs around the world with “Kita Wujudkan, Sekarang.” as the official tagline.
HartLogic is committed to supporting entrepreneurs by creating new connections, enabling collaborations, improving personal skills, providing knowledge, and building companies.
- HartLogic founder is Bernhart Farras. HartLogic started out in the bedroom of founder Bernhart Farras on 20 May 2012 while he’s thinking to help Indonesian small companies.
- Currently, HartLogic running the organization by focusing on the education sector by building and developing entrepreneurs.
- In 2015 HartLogic reborn created from a collaboration of Java Indonesia Clothes, Learn to Share Academy, HartLogic Media, HartLogic Technology and HartLogic Creative with supporting business as the vision of HartLogic.
- In 2016 HartLogic transformation. Our organization transformed the vision, from supporting business to supporting entrepreneurs around the world.
- In July 2017 we update the website for 2.761 times and 6.321 user experience test. We name it HartLogic for You. Our solution upgraded to understand you better by creating For People, For Partner, and For Business user categorization method.
- The daily operations and website officially launched on August 17th, 2017. At the end of the first year in operation, HartLogic had a total of 1,500 members.
- In November 2017, we conduct a massive upgrade to user test and website. The result is finalizing HartLogic entrepreneurship platform with three services. HartLogic Solution, HartLogic Foundation, and HartLogic Cloud.
- In January 2018, we simplified our solution categorization into personal development (discover, community, events) and building companies (incubator, consulting, ventures).
- In April 2018, we separate homepage, organization, and solution website to give the best localization experience. HartLogic.id for Indonesian is the first website that we build.
- HartLogic is self-funded. We haven’t ever brought in outside financing. Since our earliest days, this has been incredibly important in providing freedom to shape the organization and its business practices.
- HartLogic owns its intellectual property. This is far from the norm, in our industry or at most business creator companies. We didn’t always own it all. But thanks to some legal wrangling with our first publisher after Karyaloka launched, we now do. This has freed us to make our own decisions about our services.
- HartLogic is more than a consultant and business incubator.
We started our existence as a consulting company and business incubator. And we’re still one, but with a hugely expanded focus and services. Which is great, because we help more entrepreneurs to make better enterprise as a result, and we’ve also been able to diversify. We’re a service company. A consulting company. An incubator company. A venture capitalist. An Event Organizer. An Award giver. An Entrepreneurship platform. But mostly, an organization full of passionate people who love to enable collaboration, help people and create impact.
For more information about our philosophy, please visit our Philosophy Page.
For more information about our statistics, please visit our Statistics Page.
For more information about our history, please visit our History Page.
For more information about our values, please visit our Values Page.
For more information about our future, please visit our Future Page.
For more information about our services, visit our Services Page.
For more information about our events visit our Events page.