Become An Entrepreneur
The secret ingredient that makes HartLogic a great place to work is the people. You will meet a new family who are equally obsessed and passionate with you in what they are doing. You will be surrounded by extremely smart, friendly, and awesome people who will help you whenever you need them and push you to the next level.
Supporting the organization
As an organization that’s constantly moving forward, we’re seeking to continuously improve our organization and the service we provide clients. Our Organization Structure responsibility leads this charge throughout key functions including Finance and CSR, Legal and Investor Relations, Administration and Operations, Marketing and Communications, Information and Software Development.
Make an Impact
Our revenue-generating epicenter, it is Partner Service responsibility connects our clients with expert hartroopers. Everyone is “always on,” responding to client requests and changing circumstances. In a typical day at the entry level, you’ll take briefs, research sectors, identify, engage, and assess experts, and recommend them to clients. Over time, you’ll also mentor and manage a team, grow accounts, win new clients, and run your own book of business.
How Hartroopers Work
- Work to build organization and partner
- Could choose between os or ps
- Will join logical house
- Working time scheduled based on organization
- Database will be kept for organization interest
- HartLogic handle all contract and documents
- Work to solve partner problem
- Will work as freelancer and partner service
- Held a license and must be renewed yearly
- Working time scheduled based on partner
- Database will be kept for partner interest
- Handle all partnership and documents
Who We Are
Find out what it takes to succeed at HartLogic